Tough and versatile, the Falc Agila, with its 120hp gearbox, high clearance body and large material intake, will comfortably handle pasture topping or the mulching of vegetables, potatoes, orchard and vineyard prunings as well as cover crops. Available in working widths from 1.6m to 2.7m, and with a choice of skids, rear roller or dual wheel height control.
- High profile design with 5mm body plate, 2.5mm replaceable wear and tear sheet and 8mm side plates.
- Strong, fabricated headstock.
- High clearance material intake.
- Dual position, 3pt linkage clevis mounting with Category 2 pins.
- 1600 to 1800 can be offset 300mm to the RHS.
- 2100 to 2700 can be offset 425mm to the RHS
|Series||A mm.||B mm.||KG.*||LBS.||HP|
More Falc Products